- Which key sales skills will a given sales training program improve, and by how much?
- Assuming that these skills can be measurably improved, to what degree will salespeople actually use them on the job?
- How can I prove to a skeptical CEO that an increase in sales revenue following a training program is definitely a result of the training and not due to other changes in our company or its markets?
- If I am choosing a sales training program, how can I know in advance which one will, in fact, produce measurable skill improvements that will translate into measurable business results?
- Buyer/Seller Relationship
- Sales Call Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Gaining Commitment
ABOUT DUANE SPARKS
Duane Sparks is founder and chairman of The Sales Board, the authoritative source of practical and leading-edge information about the art and science of selling. He has created Action Selling sales training products and learning systems that transform sales organizations. Duane is author of these best-selling books: Action Selling, Selling Your Price, Questions (the Answer to Sales), Masters of Loyalty (How to turn your sales force into a loyalty force), and Sales Strategy from the Inside Out (How complex selling really works).
Discover how the best sales training process can make spectacular improvements in sales skills. Action Selling: How to Sell Like a Professional (Even If You Think You are One).