Customer Relationship Professional (CRP)
INSIDE SALES • CUSTOMER SERVICE • TECH SUPPORT • MARKETING • PRODUCT MANAGERS • CUSTOMER RETENTION • ACCOUNT MANAGERS
How We Get ‘Customer Loyalty’ Wrong
Customer Satisfaction won’t cut it when it comes to customer retention. Studies show 75% of customers who leave for a competitor were satisfied or even very satisfied when they left. Loyal Customers have stopped shopping and don’t defect…even when a better deal comes along.
CRP IS A PROCESS FOR EVERY CUSTOMER INTERACTION
Create customers who aren’t just satisfied, but become fiercely loyal. Here’s what CRPs learn:
- The purpose of every client conversation is to create loyalty.
- A simple communications process that everyone can use and master.
- The best way to consistently solve problems, provide information, make add-on sales, and refer clients.
- Fun, entertaining, and practical learning experience for all customer contact employees.
- Align sales and service and drive organic sales growth (3X).
- How to become the best consultants, orchestrators, and relationship builders.
Create customers who aren’t just satisfied, they become fiercely loyal
Whether you work in inside sales, customer service, technical support, marketing, or any other role that involves customer contact, Customer Relationship Professional (CRP) will sharpen your communication skills and increase your ability to create loyal customers. This training will dramatically help CRPs to differentiate their service and support solutions from the competition. CRPs will be able to add organic revenue and increase customer loyalty using the common language of Action Selling CRP.
"This is the best investment we could make in our CRP team"
Lee Roberts, Bergen KDV
DID YOU KNOW:
- 75% of customers who leave for a competitor were satisfied or even very satisfied when they left.
- Only 25% of customer’s defect because of price – but, that’s not what they tell you.
- It costs 5-7 times more to gain new customer revenue than from current customers.
- Customer Relationship Professionals have much more customer contact than salespeople.
GET ‘CUSTOMER LOYALTY’ RIGHT!
The First 500 Responders Get a FREE Book by Duane Sparks: Masters of Loyalty: How To Turn Your Work Force Into A Loyalty Force.