The Sales Board, Creator of Action Selling, is again a Training Industry Top 20 Sales Training Company.
Selection as a 2015 Top 20 Sales Training Company is based on the following criteria:
- Impact on the sales training industry
- Innovation in sales training
- Company size and growth
- Strength of clients served
- Geographic reach
The Sales Board celebrates 25 years and more than 400,000 salespeople from over 3500 companies trained and certified in Action Selling. The Top 20 Award recognizes Action Selling’s unique strengths:
- Sales Communication: Action Selling is a structured communications process for planning, conducting, closing and following up on a sale that transforms the entire sales-and-service culture of an organization.
- Sales Coaching: Action Selling insures sales training sustainability by connecting an entire company to the sales process. Sales leaders become talented coaches and a sales culture is ingrained in all customer contact employees.
- Sales Training: Key principles of adult learning are built into the Action Selling training plan. Salespeople and managers are accountable for learning with a proven balance of online preparation, classroom training, field reinforcement, and validated assessments. Action Selling delivers measurable results.
“These organizations are leading the way in providing their clients with innovative products and services.” Doug Harward, chief executive officer, Training Industry, Inc.
ABOUT DUANE SPARKS
Duane Sparks is founder and chairman of The Sales Board, the authoritative source of practical and leading-edge information about the art and science of selling. He has created Action Selling sales training products and learning systems that transform sales organizations. Duane is author of these best-selling books: Action Selling, Selling Your Price, Questions (the Answer to Sales), Masters of Loyalty (How to turn your sales force into a loyalty force), and Sales Strategy from the Inside Out (How complex selling really works).
Discover how the best sales training process can make spectacular improvements in sales skills. Action Selling: How to Sell Like a Professional (Even If You Think You are One).