Since SaaS sales often involve technical decision-makers, it’s crucial to build relationships in order to demonstrate the value proposition in terms of ROI. That’s not always easy to do.
To succeed in this competitive market, sales professionals need to be equipped with the latest industry knowledge and best practices. The only problem is that it’s challenging and time-consuming to do it all on your own — which is where expert-supported and strategy-backed SaaS sales training programs come in.
At Action Selling, we provide a proven approach that provides your sales team with the skills and tools needed to close more deals and drive revenue growth. Let us help you elevate your team’s sales game with a software sales training program customized for you, your salespeople and your industry.
Common SaaS Sales Challenges
We understand the main challenges your team faces when selling and have built our programs to help them overcome them.
1. Resistance to change and adoption of new technologies
2. Limited time and resources for training
3. Managing remote and geographically dispersed teams
4. Balancing the need for standardization and customization in training
How the Right Software Sales Training Program Helps
We offer comprehensive SaaS sales training programs. They start by taking a close look at your team’s current processes to see where their strengths and weaknesses lie. After that, a custom plan is offered that includes advice, techniques and stall-evading questions for your team to capitalize on.
What makes up an effective SaaS sales training program?
Our training programs are built upon these five key needs for software sales success — always customized for your unique product and processes.
1. Sales process and methodology
2. Product and industry knowledge
3. Communication and presentation skills
4. Customer relationship management
5. Sales technology and tools