Action Selling Professional Certification
Learn about the End-to-End Sales Process at Your Own Pace
Receiving an Associate Certification from Action Selling is a great way to set the tone for your sales future, but if you want a true understanding of the end-to-end sales process, you need to sign up for the Professional Certification program. Our engaging content will inform and inspire you to give you all the tools to become a sales leader. There has never been a more efficient program that helps you improve your sales skills at your own pace until now.
If you’re looking for a complete sales training solution that results in career-changing professional development, look no further.
Who Takes This Course?
- VETERAN Salespeople who want to refresh their Selling Skills
- Salespeople that are NEW to the Profession of Sales
- Sales MANAGERS that need a sales process for Coaching their team
- Sales TEAMS that are looking for high quality online sales training
- Previously TRAINED Action Selling students that want a refresher course
- WORLDWIDE Sales Teams that want an efficient way to upgrade their skills
About This Course
This course goes several steps beyond the Associate program by teaching you about the end-to-end sales process through a series of 9 Acts. The reinforcement you receive throughout this program will supply you with all the skills you need to become a sales leader.
- Discover and learn to execute a proven end-to-end sales process through our video series
- Learn about examples that demonstrate many of the classic mistakes that all salespeople make.
- Learn see examples of the correct use of the selling skills.
- Take Interactive quizzes that help you internalize the knowledge as they test your understanding of Action Selling.
- Gain all the skills you need to become certified through the Action Selling eBook.
- Gain helpful feedback on where you are great and where you need improvement through the Certification Assessment.
- Complete this Fast and effective learning course in 9-12 hours (depending on your learning style)