Action Selling operates from the research-proven principle that the most effective way to boost a company’s sales performance is to train salespeople in a way that improves five Critical Selling Skills. Those critical skills are:
- Buyer/Seller Relationship
- Sales Call Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Gaining Commitment
Recently a prospective client for Action Selling training challenged us with some extremely interesting questions:
- How much has your training improved critical selling skills in companies in particular industries, such as technology, heath care, manufacturing, finance, or agriculture?
- Which of these skills was the most deficient? Which skills improved the most?
- How do you compare gains in knowledge (how much students learn in a training program) to how much they transfer into the field?
- Which of the critical skills, when improved, produces the greatest return on investment for the salesperson’s company?
No sales training company in history could answer questions like those with reliable, validated data—until now.
ABOUT DUANE SPARKS
Duane Sparks is founder and chairman of The Sales Board, the authoritative source of practical and leading-edge information about the art and science of selling. He has created Action Selling sales training products and learning systems that transform sales organizations. Duane is author of these best-selling books: Action Selling, Selling Your Price, Questions (the Answer to Sales), Masters of Loyalty (How to turn your sales force into a loyalty force), and Sales Strategy from the Inside Out (How complex selling really works).
Discover how the best sales training process can make spectacular improvements in sales skills. Action Selling: How to Sell Like a Professional (Even If You Think You are One).