Restrictions on Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of The Sales Board, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the The Sales Board copyright notice: © 1990 – 2014 The Sales Board Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
- You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that The Sales Board has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any The Sales Board server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by The Sales Board, as determined by The Sales Board in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if The Sales Board becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, The Sales Board reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of The Sales Board and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with The Sales Board, send a request with your proposed use to webmaster@TheSalesBoard.com so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of The Sales Board’s Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use The Sales Board’s Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within The Sales Board’s Site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree to all terms below:
- Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
- Not to quote materials out of context
- To retain and display the copyright notice of The Sales Board on such Content
The Sales Board cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and The Sales Board makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE SALES BOARD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SALES BOARD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SALES BOARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THE SALES BOARD MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT THE SALES BOARD, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. THE SALES BOARD MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither The Sales Board, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall The Sales Board be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if The Sales Board has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that The Sales Board would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Third Party Trademarks
Trademarks displayed on this Site not owned by The Sales Board are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with The Sales Board. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, The Sales Board. The Sales Board does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Sales of Services
All sales of services are subject to The Sales Board’s standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
The Sales Board makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Minnesota. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Sales Board Trademarks
- List of The Sales Board Trademarks.
- Action Selling
- The Sales Board
- Questions: The Answer to Sales
- Selling Your Price
- Masters of Loyalty
- Sales Strategy from the Inside Out
- Action Selling LearningLink
- My Hot List
ONLINE SALES – ACTIONSELLING.COM
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.actionselling.com. We ship items out as soon as possible, but this will not always be the same day as you order. After your payment is authorized and verified, it can take up to two business days to process your order in our warehouse. Orders only ship on business days which are Monday – Friday. We do our best to ship your order early.
We accept all major credit cards. You should receive an email confirming that your order has been processed successfully shortly after you’ve placed it. You will then receive a shipping notification once your order has shipped.
You can expect to receive your order anywhere from 5-10 business days from the date that it has shipped out for standard shipping. You should receive your order within 2-4 days from the date that it has shipped out for expedited shipping.
International shipping transit times can vary due to location and customs.
Please contact us directly for further details on when to expect your order.
Action Selling™ guarantees your satisfaction and offers return privileges within 30 days of order.
Returns are accepted for items in re-salable condition. Please note shipping and handling charges are non-refundable except if you received an incorrect or defective item.
Securely pack the items that you are returning, enclose a copy of your packing slip and ship to:
Action Selling Returns
14505 21st. Ave. Suite 206
Plymouth, MN 55447
Be sure to apply adequate postage.
Refunds will be processed within two or three business days after receiving your returns. Items returned will be refunded to the credit card used.
Please contact us with any questions.