FREE SALES TRAINING BOOK
THE ORIGINAL MASTER’S OF LOYALTY BOOK
HOW TO TURN YOUR SALES FORCE INTO A LOYALTY FORCE
How To Become The Only Vendor Considered, And Keep That Advantage.
DID YOU KNOW:
- 75% of customers who leave a company for a competitor were satisfied or even very satisfied.
- Only 25% of customer’s defect because of price – but, that’s not what they tell you.
- 75% of customers leave because of the lack of a sales relationship.
Readers will learn how to develop loyalty from their customer:
- By differentiating the relationship
- By consistently presenting solutions to agreed upon needs
- By presenting themselves as working for their customers, not for themselves
Marketing vice president Mike is in trouble. His special loyalty-rewards program has all the right elements, but customers aren’t buying it. Except, that is, from a regional sales rep named Tony. Like all of the company’s reps, Tony uses the Action Selling system. But somehow he seems to operate at a master’s level, generating not just sales but fiercely loyal customers. What is Tony’s secret? To save his own job, Mike desperately needs to find out.
Masters of Loyalty teaches salespeople how to operate at the master’s level, with an understanding that the underlying purpose of every sales call is not only to sell products and services, but to sell loyalty as well. That’s when companies reach their full sales potential.