ACTION SELLING Named Selling Power Top 20 Sales Training Company
MINNEAPOLIS, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The Sales Board announced today that Action Selling, was named a Selling Power – 2016 Top 20 Sales Training Company for the fifth time. Selling Power recognizes Action Selling for an outstanding global sales training experience, measurable results, post-training support, proven selling skills and ROI.
Action Selling was evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Depth and breadth of sales skills training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction
“We are very appreciative,” says Duane Sparks, Chairman of The Sales Board and Creator of Action Selling. “The Sales Board is the authoritative source for knowledge and information on the business of sales training. Selling Power recognizes Action Selling as an Industry Leader in Sales Communication Skills, Sales Coaching, Sales Training Process and Sales Analytics.”
About The Sales Board and Action Selling
- Since 1990, The Sales Board has trained, measured and certified more than 400,000 salespeople and 3,500 companies. With the largest database of sales development information in the world, The Sales Board provides companies, in virtually any industry, with competitive Big Data on the impact of selling skills. Data mining shows which selling skills produce the most performance improvement in a given industry and charts a course for companies to follow. Results are quick and inexpensive using the training tools available with Action Selling.
About Selling Power
- “Sales training is a competitive differentiator for top-performing sales teams,” says Selling Power Publisher and Founder Gerhard Gschwandtner. “Sales leaders should use the Top 20 list to see which companies are offering the best and most advanced offerings available in the sales training and sales skills market today.”
SOURCE The Sales Board